Questions and general inquiries can be sent via our standard contact information.
WEB HOSTING SUPPORT
This is the support path you should take regarding problems or questions with your website, hosting service, or the tools that come with it in the rare circumstances that something is amiss:
- The nature of the Internet results in occasional minor service disruptions lasting only few seconds or minutes. Try your action again in a few minutes to see if it resolves itself. Check that your entire Internet connection is working properly by visiting other websites.
- Check the Technical Bulletins below to see if there are any bulletins about service updates or technical difficulties.
- If you notice that this Support Site and/or the main Avinus.com website are also experiencing difficulties, or if you are specifically looking for updates on current major technical issues, you can check the external website:
AV Support Bulletins (http://av-support.blogspot.com)
- If you have a Sure Support account set up, you can get 24/7 online technical support for your web hosting with a 1 hour response time. Our Sure Support staff can answer most of your questions and advise on any technical problems. Visit: www.suresupport.com to post a ticket. If you do not have a Sure Support account, please Contact Us.
- Contact Avinus by emailing support[at]avinus[dot]com or by using the form on our contact page.
- Follow us on Twitter for additional news and updates: @AvinusOnline.
- During business hours or after-hours emergencies you can reach us for support by phone at: (519)819-7152 (Windsor, Ontario).
Changes or problems with your website functionality or text/cosmetic changes can be made through Avinus. Bugs will be fixed at no charge up to one year after project launch (for sites developed by Avinus). Other updates or changes will be billed at our usual rate. Contact us here for details.
All other support related requests should be made to: support[at]avinus[dot]com.
Our latest support bulletins will appear here:
No Support Issues At This Time
There are currently no support issues at this time. Our clients may be interested to know that, we use the the industry-leading domain monitoring service UpTimeRobot to monitor all our clients’ websites. We receive email and SMS updates if there is a problem with your website. So rest-assured, Avinus has your website in good hands!
For years we’ve been helping clients integrate PayPal into their website to accept payments and donations. Recently we’ve added Stripe to our toolkit. We can seamlessly integrate the Stripe API...
This year we decided to donate to two projects we make almost daily use of, but don’t always think of as free and open source because they are such ubiquitous...
This year we’re launching a fundraiser called Trees From Techies along with Hackforge Windsor to raise funds through One Tree Planted. Join us and donate to our fundraiser here: forest-fundraiser.raisely.com/treesfromtechies In light of the...
We build custom, dynamic and interactive maps with your geospatial data to communicate with your clients, teams and/or the public in a uniquely clear and visual way. Share data from...
Each year we donate a portion of our profits to charity, and contribute to opensource projects and freeware! Our donations for 2022 were to the Red Cross Ukraine Humanitarian Aid fund to...
We are happy to announce a new tier to our web hosting services: Managed VPS Hosting gives you fully provisioned and managed cloud servers with a layer of personal technical and customer...